Recover and Rediscover Healing
Learn how to recover from the devastation, trauma and hopelessness of a toxic relationship with a narcissistic abuserWatch Promo
After the devastation and trauma of a toxic relationship with a narcissistic abuser, we have actually lost a sense of who we are. We feel hopeless, broken, and numb.
As a woman who has experienced this crazy-making, I am here to tell you that you can break free from the toxic thoughts, beliefs, and chronic anxiety that prevent you from trusting yourself and your decisions again.
This course is for you if:
- You are plagued by fear, doubt, and unending worry about the future. If you play and replay the negative nightmarish stories from your toxic relationship over and over again in your head.
- You are tired of blaming, shaming, questioning and doubting yourself and your decisions at every turn.
- Chronic stress and anxiety are leaving you feeling hopeless and broken.
- Your self-esteem is in tatters.
- You feel like a shred of the person you once were.
- You are sick of pretending and plowing through without fully feeling.
- You want to heal, to trust and to move on.
In this course you will:
- Learn powerful strategies and techniques to stop the negative spiraling, the relentless self-criticism, and the poisoned thoughts that hold you back from trusting yourself and others.
- Transform through practices that mitigate chronic stress and anxiety that literally reside in your mind and your body.
- Discover why you downplay the abuse and stop subconsciously sabotaging your future.
- Learn and apply unique tools to untangle those limiting beliefs that are leaving you feeling broken, worthless, and hopeless.
This is how the course is structured:
- The class is conducted fully online so you can view at your own pace in the privacy of your own home. Each module utilizes narrated PowerPoint Presentations, worksheets, charts, journaling, and comprehensible, easy to understand explanations to support your learning throughout this journey.
- The learning and direct experience with these powerful healing tools, techniques, and strategies can be worked into your own schedule. You can view and review on your own time as the modules are released.
- My guided examples will be provided to make your new learning accessible.
- All modules include short segments of guided breathing and/or meditations and mindful movement/yoga.
- All modules will have independent work outside of the presentations to practice and implement on your own.
- Everyone is encouraged to email me with questions regarding the information. I want to make sure that all the information is clarified and that you are getting what you need while you are on your path to self-healing.
"Lisa Haskins exemplifies how recovery is possible after an abusive relationship. From her own experience of healing, she has created her Recover and Rediscover course and expertly guides others through the process. Lisa integrates the foundations of stress psychology, brain research, positive psychology, yoga and mindfulness along with the practical tools needed to make these sciences and practices accessible in the lives of those who are on the path of recovering a sense of trust in themselves and rediscovering who they are."
- Tal Ben-Shahar, PhD
"Lisa Haskins uncovers the veils of secrecy and shame that haunt those who have been in relationship with men or women who are abusive. Her honesty, wisdom and bravery in addressing the myths that make full recovery impossible and her generosity in sharing what actually does work to build resilience and a new way of living makes this a deeply impactful work.
We often think of resilience as just getting through or surviving, and actually the path to resilience is far more. It is about using the very awakening to unhealthy patterns as the leverage point to create positive, sustained healthy change; in other words, to rise. Anyone who is caught in damaging relationships will benefit from her lived experience and guidance."
- Maria Sirois, Psy.D.
"Lisa Haskins is an outstanding teacher and guide. Having survived a toxic relationship, she had the courage and inner strength to open to her own pain and suffering and transform it into wisdom and compassion.
She teaches from her own experience how to see into and let go of the mind’s stories and judgments of inadequacy and lack of self-worth to help women see and experience their inner truth and goodness–and live with greater ease and resilience.
I wholeheartedly recommend Lisa and her Recover and Rediscover course."
- Hugh Byrne, PhD
Frequently Asked Questions
Lisa J. Haskins provides consulting, mentoring, and research-based tips, tools, and strategies to women who are seeking a path to empowerment, wellness, and personal growth after a toxic relationship with an abusive narcissist.
Lisa empowers women down the path of healing through education. As a public school teacher in a high needs area (for over 18 years) and a survivor of an emotionally, psychologically, and physically abusive relationship that lasted 18 years, Lisa has gained a unique perspective on what it means to leave the victim stance behind.
There is a science and a proven path to well-being that can support and guide victims of abuse out of the darkness and out of the fog.
Lisa strongly believes that living a life that is rooted in choices deeply connected to our integrity and our one true self is possible. She believes that making small incremental changes aligned with our deepest wants and needs can lead to personal transformation. All of this is possible. One small step at a time.
She has found that her skills as a teacher, her life experiences, and love of learning have provided her with a strong framework to teach others skills that need to be practiced to actually be learned and internalized.
She is a certified Positive Psychology trainer and a student of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction having completed the MBSR Fundamentals Program in Teacher Education through the Center for Mindfulness.
Lisa is also a registered 200-hour yoga teacher through Yoga Alliance. She presents workshops on boundary setting, assertiveness, empowerment, authenticity, and goal setting.